Working with philanthropists, corporates and trusts we support those living with diabetes, prevent people developing the condition and make research breakthroughs.
To support our work or find out more, email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3757 7833.
Benefits of partnering with us
While helping us to reach our charitable objectives, we create unique, tailored partnerships that help to meet your objectives. In partnership, we can build a better future for people living with diabetes.
By teaming up with us, you could:
- Increase sales and gain competitive advantage by being associated with the UK’s largest diabetes charity.
- Share the benefits of our highly regarded brand recognition and reputation.
- Align your company with the UK's leading diabetes charity, increase brand exposure and engage new audiences.
- Reach our vast audience that includes those living with, and at risk of, diabetes, and healthcare professionals.
- Increase awareness of the risks of developing Type 2 diabetes to your customers, employees and local communities and helping them to take control of their health and wellbeing if at risk.
- Help to improve the lives of the children and young adults in the UK living with Type 1 diabetes.
- Gain access to our unique diabetes expertise which ranges from clinical, to campaigning to and understanding of our key audiences.
We build mutually beneficial partnerships by matching our mutual objectives and identifying innovative ways to meet these. Our Corporate Partnerships team has a wealth of experience of working in the charity and commercial sector and strive to build successful long-term partnerships.
(Photo above - pictured from left: Sir Harpal Kumar, Chief Executive of Cancer Research UK, Simon Gillespie, Chief Executive of the British Heart Foundation, Chris Askew, Chief Executive of Diabetes UK and Dave Lewis, Chief Executive of Tesco).