Sanofi has been one of our valued corporate partners for over a decade. In 2022 they continued to support our Improving Inpatient Care work, a project they have partnered with us on since 2016.
“The programme aims to improve hospital care for people with diabetes and support the NHS to overcome the barriers to improvement.
"We want it to empower people with diabetes and help make improvements to ensure consistent best practice in diabetes care is implemented across the country, to improve safety for people with diabetes who are in hospital.”
Victoria Hayes, Sanofi’s Public Affairs and Advocacy Lead
As well as supporting the Improving Inpatient Care Programme, Sanofi have supported a number of our other projects over recent years, including:
- Silver Sponsorship of Diabetes UK Professional Conference in 2022.
- Sponsorship of the Young Diabetologist and Endocrinologists’ Forum (YDEF). This took place alongside the Diabetes UK Professional Conference in Manchester.
- Sponsorship of the Diabetes UK YDEF for Specialist Registrars in Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Sponsorship, as an exhibitor, at a Diabetes Education Meeting in Northern Ireland.
- Sponsorship of our IDia – Innovators in Diabetes Health Care Professional event.
- Sponsorship of 7 educational meetings for Primary Care Healthcare Professionals across the South West and West Lincolnshire.
- Exhibitor and Sponsor of the Northamptonshire Diabetes Network meetings in April and September.
Corporate partners’ products or services, as well as those highlighted on Diabetes UK’s website, are not necessarily endorsed by Diabetes UK. Diabetes UK is not responsible for the content of external websites.