Free Gift Terms and Conditions
- On Friday 31 August Diabetes UK is giving away a free infruition water bottle (the “Free Gift”) to the first 20 participants to register for the 2019 Brighton or Edinburgh marathons from our marathon mailing list.
- To qualify for the Free Gift the participant must register for either the Brighton marathon 2019 or the Edinburgh marathon 2019 and already appear on our marathon mailing list.
- To sign-up for the Brighton or the Edinburgh Marathon 2019 activity, you must complete the online entry form. The online entry form can be found at the following two locations:
- The promotion will start at 1:00am on 31 August and will end at 12:59pm on 7 September. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive the Free Gift. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason.
- The Free Gift is subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum of 20 Free Gifts to give away, once this number of Free Gifts has been claimed and distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date.
- The Free Gift is non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
- This promotion is open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
- The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.