London Bridges Challenge 2019
Fundraising Reward Incentives – terms and conditions
Your chance to earn rewards for your fundraising efforts.
There are four rewards on offer for those registered to participate in the London Bridges Challenge 2019 for the benefit of Diabetes UK. Raising:
- 1. £40+ by 11.59pm, 31 August 2019 qualifies you to receive a pair of Diabetes UK branded shoe laces (only available for the first 750 participants who raise this amount);
- 2. £120+ by 11.59pm, 30 September 2019 qualifies you for the ‘125 club’ sew on badge;
- 3. £500+ by 11.59pm, 30 September 2019 qualifies you to receive a ‘500 club’ sew on badge;
- 4. £750+ by 11.59pm, 30 September 2019 qualifies you for a ‘750+ club’ sew on badge.
The above rewards are subject to availability; please see the Free Gift Terms and Conditions.
Free Gift Terms and Conditions
London Bridges Diabetes UK shoelaces and fundraising badges
1. Diabetes UK is giving away:
- 1.1. Diabetes UK branded shoelaces to the first 750 London Bridges Challenge participants to raise £40 by 11.59pm on 31 August 2019;
- 1.2. A Diabetes UK 120 club sew on badge to London Bridges Challenge participants who raise £120 or more by 11.59pm on 30 September 2019;
- 1.3. A Diabetes UK 500 club sew on badge to London Bridges Challenge participants who raise £500 or more by 11.59 on 30 September 2019; and
- 1.4. A Diabetes 750+ club to London Bridges Challenge participants who raise £750 or more by 11.59pm on 30 September 2019.
For the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, these are referred to as the “Free Gifts”.
- 2. To qualify for the Free Gifts you must be a registered participant of the London Bridges Challenge 2019 for the Benefit of Diabetes UK, and you must either:
- 2.1. Have a JustGiving fundraising page allocated to the London Bridges Challenge 2019 to raise funds for Diabetes UK and have raised the minimum donation amounts on that page by the relevant deadline date, as specified above; or
- 2.3. have raised the minimum donation amounts, as specified above, made any cheques payable to ‘Diabetes UK’, and have sent those donation amounts to Diabetes UK at the following address FAO London Bridges Challenge Team, Diabetes UK, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH along with your name and postal address, by the relevant deadline date specified above. Please note that the donation amounts must be received by Diabetes UK by the relevant deadline date, in order for you to be eligible to receive a Free Gift.
- 3. If you raise the minimum donation amount by the deadline date, we will email you to inform you of your Free Gift and send your Free Gift to the address linked to your JustGiving fundraising page, or the address provided when you send your donations by post. To opt out of receiving your Free Gift you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4. To sign-up for the London Bridges Challenge you must complete the online entry form which is available here.
- 5. The promotion will start at 9am on 1 August and will end at 11:59pm on 30 September. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive any of the Free Gifts. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason.
- 6. The Free Gifts are subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum number of Free Gifts (listed below) to give away, once this number of Free Gifts has been distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date. The maximum number of Free Gifts are:
- 6.1. 750 Diabetes UK shoelaces;
- 6.2. a maximum of 1,500 ‘120 club’ badges;
- 6.3. a maximum of 500 ‘500 club’ badges; and
- 6.4. a maximum of 300 ‘750+’ club badges.
- 7. The Free Gifts are non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute the Free Gifts for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
- 8. This promotion is open to mainland UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
- 9. Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
- 10. The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
Diabetes UK reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice, by posting changes to the following webpage: https://www.diabetes.org.uk/get_involved/fundraising-events/bridgeschallenge
- 1. Neither Diabetes UK nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Diabetes UK to provide the Free Gifts that may lead to loss or damage of the Free Gift in transit to the winner.
- 2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Free Gifts or these Terms and Conditions.