Walk 10 miles across 12 iconic bridges, and join 5,000 walkers on this atmospheric journey through the heart of London. Make it a real day out with the London Bridges Challenge
- Enjoy the best views of central London as you weave your way from Battersea to Tower Bridge
- Bring together family and friends for a full day of fun
- With views along the whole route the London Bridges Challenge is perfect for photographers, social media enthusiasts and avid walkers
- Soak up the atmosphere of 5,000 people and be a part of this special annual event
- Start to make walking a lifestyle as you take on 10 miles
- Registration fee: £5
- Children under 18 walk for free
- You must be 18 or over to register, children are very welcome to join in with a parent or guardian but can't formally register
- There's no minimum sponsorship, but if we all aim for £120 we can make a huge difference
- Sunday 29 September 2019
- A 10 mile walk starting in Battersea Park and finishing in Potters Fields Park
What will you get?
- A welcome pack and support from our London Bridges Challenge team
- 2019 London Bridges Challenge T-shirt
- On the day guide
- Refreshments and snacks on the day
- A medal
- The official title of 'Diabetes UK London Bridger'
The London Bridges Challenge starts in the picturesque Battersea Park and finishes in Potters Fields Park, overlooking the famous Tower Bridge.
You'll walk 10 miles, cross 12 of London's finest bridges and join the fight for a world where diabetes can do no harm.
If you have any questions about the event or need any support with your fundraising we want to help. You can call us on 0345 123 2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.