Enjoy London’s finest sights on this perfect family day out. You’ll walk 10 miles and cross 12 iconic bridges together – and kids walk for free.
- Bring family and friends together for a special day, seeing London’s iconic sights
- Enjoy a family friendly atmosphere throughout
- Under 18s walk for free with plenty of fun for children
- For just £5 you’ll receive a welcome pack, t-shirt, on the day guide and medal
- Make walking a lifestyle for you and your family with the London Bridges Challenge
- Registration fee: £5
- Children under 18 walk for free
- You must be 18 or over to register, children are very welcome to join in with a parent or guardian but can't formally register
- There's no minimum sponsorship, but if we all aim for £120 we can make a huge difference
- Sunday 29 September 2019
- A 10 mile walk starting in Battersea Park and finishing in Potters Fields Park
What will you get?
- A welcome pack and support from our London Bridges Challenge team
- 2019 London Bridges Challenge T-shirt
- On the day guide
- Refreshments and snacks on the day
- A medal
- The official title of 'Diabetes UK London Bridger'
The London Bridges Challenge starts in the picturesque Battersea Park and finishes in Potters Fields Park, overlooking the famous Tower Bridge.
You'll walk 10 miles, cross 12 of London's finest bridges and join the fight for a world where diabetes can do no harm.
If you have any questions about the event or need any support with your fundraising we want to help. You can call us on 0345 123 2399 or email us at email@example.com.