On 29 September, challenge yourself to walk 10 miles across 12 of London's iconic bridges. Make walking a lifestyle, for a fitter you
- Get out and active or walk with family and friends as you take on 10 miles
- Signing up is the perfect motivation to make walking part of your lifestyle
- Track your practice miles on your free interactive poster as you prep for the big day
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of London with 5,000 other walkers
- Inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle and raise funds for people affected by diabetes
- Registration fee: £5
- Children under 18 walk for free
- You must be 18 or over to register, children are very welcome to join in with a parent or guardian but can't formally register
- There's no minimum sponsorship, but if we all aim for £120 we can make a huge difference
- Sunday 29 September 2019
- A 10 mile walk starting in Battersea Park and finishing in Potters Fields Park
What will you get?
- A welcome pack and support from our London Bridges Challenge team
- 2019 London Bridges Challenge T-shirt
- On the day guide
- Refreshments and snacks on the day
- A medal
- The official title of 'Diabetes UK London Bridger'
The London Bridges Challenge starts in the picturesque Battersea Park and finishes in Potters Fields Park, overlooking the famous Tower Bridge.
You'll walk 10 miles, cross 12 of London's finest bridges and join the fight for a world where diabetes can do no harm.
If you have any questions about the event or need any support with your fundraising we want to help. You can call us on 0345 123 2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.