Isle of Wight Challenge 2019 - registration has now closed.
Great challenges need great settings - Walk, Jog or Run the Island’s stunning Coastal Path on the first instalment of the Ultra Challenge Series. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the Bank Holiday weekend.
It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support. Push yourself further - 106km Full Island Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support & app
Not sure of how far you want to trek, or how much you think you can raise?
- You can join as an individual or team at a distance that best suits you - take on the 106km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
- Choose a fundraising target you would like to achieve - we'll support you in reaching it with lots of fun and helpful tips
Charity Sponsorship - Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
106km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £15.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £595
Registration fee: £10.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £395
Registration fee: £5.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £245
Mixed Sponsorship - Pay a higher registration fee and fundraise to a more achievable target:
106km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £99.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £299
Registration fee: £64.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £199
Registration fee: £39.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £119
If you would to like to pay the full event place cost and still raise as much as you can without a minimum sponsorship commitment, you can take part in the challenge with self funding.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with our fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.