Jurassic Coast Challenge 2019 - registration has now closed.
It's off you go at Poole Harbour, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
Continue along the coast through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it's up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it's past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport.
When is the challenge?
8/9 June 2019 - Challenges can be completed over a day, or two, depending on your pace and chosen distance.
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support & app
Not sure of how far you want to trek, or how much you think you can raise?
- You can join as an individual or team at a distance that best suits you - take on the 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
- Choose a fundraising target you would like to achieve - we'll support you in reaching it with lots of fun and helpful tips
- Get up to 20% off your registration fee this May - start your registration to find available discounts!
Charity Sponsorship - Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £15.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £595
Registration fee: £10.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £395
Registration fee: £5.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £245
Mixed Sponsorship - Pay a higher registration fee and fundraise to a more achievable target:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £99.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £299
Registration fee: £64.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £199
Registration fee: £39.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £119
If you would to like to pay the full event place cost and still raise as much as you can without a minimum sponsorship commitment, you can take part in the challenge with self funding.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with our fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.