London 2 Brighton Challenge 2019 - registration has now closed.
Over the May Bank Holiday 3,000 intrepid adventurers will Walk, Jog, or Run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast setting out from Richmond on Thames, with full support & great hospitality all the way to the finish line.
Now in it's 8th year the London 2 Brighton Challenge has become one of the UK's greatest endurance events. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination alongside first class support – you can do it! You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge.
When is the challenge?
25/26 May 2019 - Challenges can be completed over a day, or two, depending on your pace and chosen distance.
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support & app
Not sure of how far you want to trek, or how much you think you can raise?
- You can join as an individual or team at a distance that best suits you - take on the 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
- Choose a fundraising target you would like to achieve - we'll support you in reaching it with lots of fun and helpful tips
- Get up to 20% off your registration fee this May - start your registration to find available discounts!
Charity Sponsorship - Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £15.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £595
Registration fee: £10.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £395
Registration fee: £5.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £245
Mixed Sponsorship - Pay a higher registration fee and fundraise to a more achievable target:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £99.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £299
Registration fee: £64.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £199
Registration fee: £39.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £119
If you would to like to pay the full event place cost and still raise as much as you can without a minimum sponsorship commitment, you can take part in the challenge with self funding.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with our fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.