This gem in the Heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed, with the Peak District National Park set to welcome 3,000 adventurers in 2019.
Base Camp is in the idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities & extensive hospitality services - and the 100km Challenge takes a tough figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
When is the challenge?
13/14 July 2019 - Challenges can be completed over a day, or two, depending on your pace and chosen distance.
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support & app
Not sure of how far you want to trek, or how much you think you can raise?
- You can join as an individual or team at a distance that best suits you - take on the 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available
- Choose a fundraising target you would like to achieve - we'll support you in reaching it with lots of fun and helpful tips
Charity Sponsorship - Pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £15.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £595
Registration fee: £10.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £395
Registration fee: £5.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £245
Mixed Sponsorship - Pay a higher registration fee and fundraise to a more achievable target:
100km Full Challenge
Registration fee: £99.00 - Minimum sponsorship: £299
Registration fee: £64.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £199
Registration fee: £39.50 - Minimum sponsorship: £119
If you would to like to pay the full event place cost and still raise as much as you can without a minimum sponsorship commitment, you can take part in the challenge with self funding.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Get in touch with our fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.