Get that heart-warming feeling this Autumn
This October, get moving and take on our Month of Miles Challenge. Choose a distance that suits you, from a couple of miles a week to a marathon over the month. And we’ll support you all the way. Get ready for a healthier you and a healthier workplace.
How to get your company involved
There's two ways you can get your company involved in the Month of Miles Challenge:
1. Register and set up a team, encourage your colleagues to register and join your team too. Then you're ready to take on the Month of Miles. Run together through your lunch hours, coffee breaks and virtual meetings. Whether you spur each other on or compete, you'll get to your target together. Why not set up a running club?
2. Get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can create a bespoke Month of Miles page just for your company. Set up multiple teams and see all your fundraising and runs in one place. Recruit departments across your company, and get some inter-organisation competition going. Round it all off with awards and prizes for teams at the end of the challenge.
- Free to register
- No minimum sponsorship requirement. We would suggest a target of £150, but please raise as much as you can for us.
- You must be aged 18 or over to register and receive an online profile page.
- Children are welcome to join, but they need a parent or guardian to register on their behalf.
- You will need to source your own app to log your miles.If you are a smartphone user there are many very good apps that are free to use such as Strava or Map My Run.
How we'll support you
This challenge isn't easy, but we're absolutely sure that you can do it. This is a month where you will feel healthy in body and mind. And we're going to support you. So before you take on your challenge, you’ll receive a welcome pack that you can download. It will include advice on what to prepare before starting your challenge, fundraising tips, a record card to log your miles and a sponsorship form. We'll also be providing plenty of supportive, and interesting, running content along the way.
You will also get your very own Month of Miles profile page. This is an online page where you can track your miles and funds raised.
How to count your miles
Keeping on top of your miles using a smartphone is by far the easiest way to track your activity. If you need help finding the best app for you, get in touch with us.
Then, just keep a log of your miles on your Month of Miles record card or profile page.
If you have any questions about the challenge then please don't hesitate to get in contact with the Month of Miles team. Please email us at email@example.com or give us a call on 0345 123 2399. We'll be happy to help.