This World Diabetes Day, help us nail a cure.
On 14 November, take on our #NailingDiabetes challenge.
Paint your nails blue to help raise awareness of diabetes - and make more research breakthroughs possible.
For everyone living with diabetes. And for you. For the days you feel like you're nailing your diabetes, and the days you don't.
And for everyone who's been there to support you on those tough days.
Our research is only possible thanks to you. By #NailingDiabetes, you’ll be helping our researchers develop new life-changing treatments and technologies – and one day, nail a cure. Thank you.
How do I take part in Nailing Diabetes?
- Choose your blue nail varnish – we now have our very own available to buy from our online shop.
- Paint your nails (be as creative as you like!)
- Share your photo on social media using the hashtag #NailingDiabetes to help raise awareness
- Make a donation by texting NAILS3 (to donate £3), NAILS5 (to donate £5), or NAILS10 (to donate £10) to 70507.
- If you’d like to ask your friends and family to sponsor you to take on the challenge, you can also set up a fundraising page on JustGiving.
Join the community – find inspiration and inspire others by joining our Facebook group. Share your story and your nails, and meet other people taking part.