Paint your nails blue to help us raise awareness this World Diabetes Day on 14 November!
Take on our #NailingDiabetes challenge and help us turn the UK blue this World Diabetes Day, so that others living with diabetes know they’re not alone.
For everyone living with diabetes. And for you. For the days you feel like you’re nailing your diabetes, and the days you don’t - and for everyone who’s been there to support you on those tough days.
How do I take part in Nailing Diabetes?
Download your free Nailing Diabetes Info Pack (PDF, 750KB) with all the tips and inspiration you need to take part (links to pdf download)
- Choose your blue nail varnish – we now have our very own available to buy from our online shop.
- Paint your nails (be as creative as you like!)
- Share your photo on social media using the hashtag #NailingDiabetes to help raise awareness.
If you would like to donate or fundraise as part of the challenge, thank you so much for your support! The money you raise will help us fund ground-breaking research, campaign for change, and support those who need it most. Together, we can stop diabetes forever. There are a few different ways you can fundraise for #NailingDiabetes:
- Make a one-off donation via JustGiving .
- Sponsorship: If you'd like to ask your friends and family to sponsor you to take on the challenge, you can set up a fundraising page on JustGiving.
Join the community – find inspiration and inspire others by joining our Facebook group. Share your story and your nails and meet other people taking part.