On 14 November, join us by painting your nails blue for World Diabetes Day.
Share your photo to raise awareness of diabetes, and donate to help us change lives.
For everyone living with diabetes. For the mums, dads, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, grandparents, and best friends.
And for you. For the days you feel like you're nailing your diabetes, and the days you don't. And for everyone who's been there to support you on those tough days.
Diabetes can feel overwhelming sometimes, but we’re in this together – and together we'll make a difference.
How do I take part in Nailing Diabetes?
- Find your blue nail varnish
- Paint your nails (be as creative as you like, we'd love to see all your nail art designs!)
- On the 14 November, share your photo on social media using the hashtag #NailingDiabetes
- Make a donation by texting NAILS3 to 70507 (to donate £3) or NAILS5 to 70507 (to donate £5).
- If you would like to ask your friends and family to sponsor you to take part in the challenge, set up a fundraising page on JustGiving.
What can I do now?
Join the community – find inspiration and inspire others by joining our Facebook group. Share your story and your nail art, meet other people taking part, and be part of something big this World Diabetes Day.
Together, we'll make a difference.