Wiggle Voucher Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH (“Diabetes UK”).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter and legally resident in mainland UK, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Employees or contractors of Diabetes UK and their immediate families and members of households, and anyone else connected in any way with the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part.
- You must have a valid email address to participate.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the entry requirements in these Terms and Conditions and is eligible to participate in the Prize Draw.
How to Enter
- The Prize Draw will open at 00.01 on 13th June 2018. The Prize Draw will close at 23.59 on 23rd June 2018. After this time no further entries to the Prize Draw will be permitted.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No purchase or donation to Diabetes UK is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must set up a JustGiving page for RideLondon to raise funds for Diabetes UK and have received a minimum of one donation on it by 23.59 on 23rd June 201 The link to set up the page is here. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected.
Prize on Offer
- There is one prize on offer – a twenty pound voucher for www.wiggle.com.
- The prize is non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at Diabetes UK’s sole discretion, the cash value of the prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
- The prize includes costs to deliver the prize to an address in the UK.
How the winner will be chosen
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the closing date and time. The draw will take place within five working days of the closing date.
- The winner[s] will be notified within 10 working days of the draw using the email address used to set up the JustGiving page.
- In the event that contact with a winner cannot be made within 15 working days of the draw date or the winner is found not to meet the entry requirements in these Terms and Conditions, Diabetes UK reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and to award the prize to another participant who will be drawn at random by computer
Publicity and Data Protection
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to have their name, county and photograph featured in reasonable publicity relating to the Prize Draw without further reference, payment or other compensation.
- For 14 days from the closing date of the Prize Draw, details of the winners will be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Fundraising Events, Diabetes UK, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice, by posting changes to the following webpage: https://www.diabetes.org.uk/get_involved/fundraising-events/prudential-ridelondon-surrey-100/prize-draw.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Diabetes UK that could affect the normal course of the Prize Draw.
- Neither Diabetes UK nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Diabetes UK to provide the prize that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, Diabetes UK will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Diabetes UK’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Diabetes UK‘s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Diabetes UK’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, Diabetes UK may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All of Diabetes UK’s decisions in relation to the winner of the Prize Draw are final, and Diabetes UK will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.