Teddies on the Thames Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the free prize draw to win a teddy bear (the “Prize Draw”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH (“Diabetes UK” or “we”).
- To enter this Prize Draw, you must be: (a) The parent or guardian of a child aged 16 years old or under (“Your Child”); (b) Your Child must be taking part in the Diabetes UK Thames Path Walk 2019 (“the Event”); and (c) You need to be legally resident in the UK.
- Your Child must complete the competition form given to you and the form must include the full name of the appropriate adult. In order to protect Your Child’s personal data, please do not provide details of Your Child.
- In the interests of fairness, we reserve the right to ask you to prove that you meet our entry requirements.
- The Prize Draw will take place at the finish venue after the Event at Richmond Athletic Association. A winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries in front of an independent supervisor.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free. No purchase or donation to Diabetes UK is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- There is one prize on offer. The prize is a teddy bear.
- Please make sure you are at the end village listening for your name at 4.30pm. If the winner does not make themselves known within half an hour a new entry will be picked and you will not be able to claim this prize.
- We will keep the entry forms containing your name for one week. After this, the forms will be securely destroyed.
- We will try our best to stick to these terms. However, in the event of unexpected circumstances on the day, we reserve the right to modify them.
- Please be aware that any decisions we make in relation to the winner are final and we will not enter into any discussions with applicants.