Are you tough enough?
Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore obstacle races designed by the British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of electroshock therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder 5k a go – a 5k obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and a third of the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
2020 Dates for your diary:
- London West - May 9th & 10th
- Midlands - June 13th & 14th
- Scotland - July 4th & 5th
- Yorkshire - August 1st & 2nd
- South West - August 15th & 16th
- North West - September 5th & 6th
- London South - September 19th & 20th
Purchase your ticket today and join the toughest team around! With all the fantastic perks and no minimum sponsorship – we just ask you to raise what you can.
Team Diabetes UK perks:
- Full fundraising and training support
- Personalised Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’, tattoo transfers and a fundraising pack