Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore 10–12 mile obstacle races – mud run events designed by British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of electroshock therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder Half a go – a 5 mile obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and half the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
- London West Weekend One (Henley on Thames): 28 April
- London West Weekend Two (Henley on Thames): 5 & 6 May
- Midlands Weekend One (Grantham): 12 May
- Midlands Weekend Two (Grantham): 19 & 20 May
- Scotland: 16 & 17 June
- London North: 7 & 8 July
- Yorkshire: 28 & 29 July
- South West: 18 &19 August
- North West: 8 & 9 September
- London South (Weekend 1): 22 September
- London South (Weekend 2): 29 & 30 September
- Full fundraising and training support from a dedicated Diabetes UK Tough Mudder rep
- Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’, tattoo transfers and a fundraising pack
Get muddy with your friends
Why not make Tough Mudder even more fun and take some friends along for the ride? For every friend you refer who takes part in a Tough Mudder event we’ll refund £5 of your registration fee - refer seven friends and your entry to the event is free! Email email@example.com or call the Fundraising Events team on 0345 123 2399 for more information.
Already Got a Place?
Have you already taken the plunge and secured your own place in Tough Mudder? You can still join #TeamDUK and be a muddy hero. There is no minimum sponsorship if you have secured your own place – we just ask you to raise what you can.
Register with us today so we can send you a fundraising pack including a vest.