Are you tough enough?
Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore obstacle races designed by the British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of electroshock therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder 5k a go – a 5k obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and a third of the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
Tough Mudder have released Covid-19 safety measures for their 2021 dates.
We are so grateful to you all for your ongoing support, and your interest in joining the team. We have information and advice for people living with diabetes relating to the coronavirus outbreak, which you may find useful.
2021 Dates for your diary:
- North London (Tough Mudder City) - 27th & 28th August
- London West - 17th & 18th July
- Midlands - August 14th & 15th
- Scotland - July 3rd & 4th
- Manchester (Tough Mudder City) - TBA (Venue is currently being used as COVID test centre)
- Yorkshire - July 31st & 1st August
- South West - August 21st & 22nd
- North West - September 4th & 5th
- London South - September 18th & 19th
- London (Tough Mudder City) - 8th & 9th October
Join the toughest team around and purchase your charity place with us today. We will be there to support you to reach your fundraising target every step of the way, from sign up to the finish line.
Purchase your ticket today and join the toughest team around! With all the same fantastic perks as a charity place participant and no minimum sponsorship – we just ask you to raise what you can.
Team Diabetes UK perks:
- Full fundraising and training support
- Personalised Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’ and a fundraising pack
Have any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at email@example.com