Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore 8-10 mile obstacle races – mud run events designed by British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of electroshock therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder 5k a go – a 5k obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and a third of the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
- Scotland (Drumlanrig Castle) – 15th &16th June
- Yorkshire (Skipton) – 27th & 28th July
- South West (Badminton) – 17th &18th August
- North West (Cholmondeley Castle) – 7th & 8th September
- London South (Holmbush Estate) – 21st and 22nd September
All the fun of a 5K Tough Mudder with less of the mud and mess. Take on world class obstacles in the heart of the city in these new urban challenges:
- Bristol (Clifton Down) - 5th & 6th July
- South London (Clapham) - 4th & 5th October
- Full fundraising and training support
- Personalised Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’, tattoo transfers and a fundraising pack
Already Got a Place?
Have you already taken the plunge and secured your own place in Tough Mudder? You can still join #TeamDUK and be a muddy hero. There is no minimum sponsorship if you have secured your own place – we just ask you to raise what you can.
Register with us today so we can send you a fundraising pack including a vest.