Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle races - mud run events designed by British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of Electroshock Therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder Half a go – a 5 mile obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and half the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
- South West Half (Badminton): 19 & 20 August
- South West Full (Badminton): 19 & 20 August
- North West Half (Cheshire): 9 & 10 September
- North West Full (Cheshire): 9 & 10 September
- London South Weekend One (Faygate): 16 September
- London South Weeked Two (Faygate): 23 & 24 September
- London West Weekend One (Henley on Thames): 28 April
- London West Weekend Two (Henley on Thames): 5 & 6 May
- Midlands Weekend One (Grantham): 12 May
- Midlands Weekend Two (Grantham): 19 & 20 May
- Entry fee: £35
- Minimum sponsorship: £300
- Full fundraising and training support from a dedicated Diabetes UK Tough Mudder rep
- Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’, tattoo transfers and a fundraising pack
Already Got a Place?
Have you already taken the plunge and secured your own place in Tough Mudder? You can still join #TeamDUK and be a muddy hero.
There is no minimum sponsorship if you have secured your own place, we just ask you to raise what you can.
Register with us today so we can send you a fundraising pack including a vest.