Are you tough enough?
Tough Mudder is a series of hardcore obstacle races designed by the British Special Forces to challenge the toughest of the tough. Obstacles include crawling under razor wire, scaling inverted fences, reaching the summit of "Mount Everest" and getting a buzz out of electroshock therapy.
Sound too tough? Give the Tough Mudder 5k a go – a 5k obstacle course without fire, ice or electricity, it’s all the mud and a third of the distance. Are you tough enough to join the team?
2022 Dates for your diary:
- North London Finsbury Park – 1 & 2 April
- Midlands – 23 & 24 April
- Infinity Midlands – 23 April
- London West – 21 & 22 May
- Infinity Scotland – 2 July
- Scotland – 2 & 3 July
- Manchester – 23 & 24 July
- Infinity Yorkshire – 30 July
- Yorkshire – 30 & 31 July
- South West – 20 & 21 July
- Infinity North West – 10 September
- North West – 10 & 11 September
- Europe’s Tough Mudder – 10 September
- Infinity London – 24 September
- London South – 24 & 25 September
Join the toughest team around and purchase your charity place with us today. We will be there to support you to reach your fundraising target every step of the way, from sign up to the finish line.
Purchase your ticket today and join the toughest team around! With all the same fantastic perks as a charity place participant and no minimum sponsorship – we just ask you to raise what you can.
Team Diabetes UK perks:
- Full fundraising and training support
- Personalised Diabetes UK running top
- Free ‘crazy hair’ and a fundraising pack
Have any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or at email@example.com