Your chance to earn rewards for your fundraising efforts.
There are three prizes on offer:
- £50+ received by 11.59pm, 31 October 2021 qualifies you to receive a UK Wide Cycle Ride meal (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 850 available)
- £150+ by 11.59pm, 31 October 2021 qualifies you to receive a Diabetes UK cycling cap (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 500 cycling caps available)
- £300+ by 11.59pm, 31 October 2021 qualifies you to receive a Diabetes UK cycling jersey (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 400 jerseys available)
- The above rewards are subject to availability.
UK Wide Cycle Ride incentives
1. Diabetes UK is giving away:
1.1 a UK Wide Cycle Ride medal to the first 850 UK Wide Cycle Ride participants to raise £50 or more in donations through their UK Wide Cycle Ride fundraising by 11:59pm, 31 October 2021
1.2 a Diabetes UK cycling cap to the first 500 UK Wide Cycle Ride participants who raise more than £150 or more in donations through their UK Wide Cycle Ride fundraising by 11:59pm on 31 October 2021
1.3 a Diabetes UK cycling jersey to the first 400 UK Wide Cycle Ride participants who raise more than £300 or more in donations through their UK Wide Cycle Ride fundraising by 11:59pm on 31 October 2021
For the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, these are referred to as the “Free Gifts”.
2. Participants who have opted-out of receiving prizes will not qualify and will not receive a prize.
3. To qualify for a Free Gift, you must be a registered participant of the UK Wide Cycle Ride 2021 programme, for the benefit of Diabetes UK and you must either:
3.1 Have a JustGiving profile page allocated to UK Wide Cycle Ride 2021 to raise funds for Diabetes UK and have raised the minimum donation amount as specified above, on that page by the relevant deadline specified above; or
3.2 Have raised the minimum donation amounts, as specified above, and have sent those donation amounts to Diabetes UK at the following address: FAO UK Wide Cycle Ride Team Diabetes UK, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH, along with your name and postal address, by the relevant deadline date specified above. Please note that donation amounts must be received by Diabetes UK by the relevant deadline date, in order for you to be eligible to receive a Free Gift. Any cheques must be made payable to ‘Diabetes UK’.
4. If you raise the minimum donation amount by the deadline date, we will email you to inform you of your Free Gift and send your Free Gift to the address linked to your JustGiving fundraising page, or the address provided when you send your donations by post. To opt out of receiving your Free Gift you can contact us at email@example.com
5. To sign-up for UK Wide Cycle Ride activity you must complete the online entry form which is available on our UK Wide Cycle Ride page.
6. The promotion will start at 9am on 1 July 2021 and will end at 11:59pm on 31 October 2021. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive the Free Gift. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason. We won't be able to send any Free Gifts after 30 April 2022 so please get in touch before this date.
7. The Free Gift is subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum number of (listed below) Free Gifts to give away. Once this number of Free Gifts has been claimed and distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date. The maximum number of Free Gifts are:
7.1 850 UK Wide Cycle Ride medals;
7.2 500 Diabetes UK cycling caps; and
7.3 400 Diabetes UK cycling jerseys.
8. The Free Gifts are non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute any Free Gift for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
9. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
10. Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
11. The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no.
215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
12. Diabetes UK reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice by posting changes to the UK Wide Cycle Ride webpage.
13. Neither Diabetes UK nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Diabetes UK to provide the Free Gifts that may lead to loss or damage of the Free Gift in transit to the winner.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Free Gifts or these Terms and Conditions.