'The Little Things' this December
It's the little things that make the festive season special, so bring some Christmas spirit to those around you with these simple ideas whilst fighting for a world where diabetes can do no harm.
Mince Pie Taster Trolley
Avoid early morning chimney hopping whilst delivering festive treats with a Christmas taster trolley.
- Buy a selection of mince pies or get resident bakers to create homemade pastries
- Decorate trolleys and trays and deliver a tasting platter for a donation of £1
- Make it a com-pie-tition with a vote from each taster for Mince Pie of the Year
- Upholding an age old advent tasting tradition
- Making a real difference: 100 mince pies, 100 happy pie-natics, £100 for Diabetes UK
Christmas Spirit Level: As full as Santa’s delivery list
Candy Cane Delivery
The holidays can often have you feeling a little santa-mental, so kick start the nostalgia with an act of festive kindness.
- Dig your elf costume out of your wardrobe
- For a donation of £2 create personalised candy cane presents
- Prance from desk to desk delivering your festive packages, try not to get stuck in any chimneys along the way
- Elf-inspired sing-alongs
- A taster of the warm fuzzy feeling you have waking up on Christmas morning
Christmas Spirit Level: Higher than Rudolph’s flight path
Be the wrap star of your office and turn what some consider a chore into Christmas cheer.
- Turn a meeting room into Santa’s grotto and dress yourself in your finest elf, reindeer, or Claus outfit
- Buy some snazzy wrapping paper, ribbons and tags at your local shop
- £1 to wrap a small gift, £3 to wrap a large gift
- No present left unwrapped
- Wrapping just 20 large gifts and you’ll raise £60
Christmas Spirit Level: Heftier than Santa’s sleigh
Christmas Spirit Sale
It’s snow joke, there’ll be no chance of Bah Humbugs this year as you sell Christmas Spirit at your annual party.
- Create pun filled tokens of festive spirit for £2-£5, the cost of just one drink
- From reindeer antlers, a spring of mistletoe or a tinsel headdress add a spirit accessory to get people in the celebratory mind set
- Offer Scrooge packages to enable anti-Christmas spirit expression
- A Christmas Spirit v Scrooge dance off
- For every 25 Christmas Spirit packages you could raise £125 for Diabetes UK