Membership gives you expert, up-to-date information on diabetes, put together by our team of nurses, dietitians and editors ready to support you every step of the way.
Whether it's advice on food, technology, health or the latest on effective diabetes treatments, we're here to help you live better with diabetes day in, day out. Your support will help create a world where diabetes can do no harm.
- Balance magazine, packed with news, technology features, healthy living advice, recipes, exercise tips and members' stories, delivered to your door four times a year.
- Expert information tailored to your needs.
- Members' monthly email, full of the latest diabetes insight, tips and advice.
- Research updates by email - you'll be the first to hear about new breakthroughs and treatments.
- Regular discounts from our online shop with selected partners.
- Your membership helps fund research to improve the lives of people living with diabetes today and in the future.
How much do I pay?
Membership costs £36 a year, or £3 monthly.
“I became a member to support Diabetes UK in supporting me. The charity is invaluable to people like me - people trying to live well with diabetes.
Diabetes UK funds vital research too. Everyone living with diabetes benefits from more research. If I have a burning question I call the helpline and get instant answers.”
Sarah - Diabetes UK member for four years.
Watch some of our members sharing their experiences of featuring in Balance magazine.