Become a professional member, join a growing network of professional members and help support people living with diabetes.
Stay updated with best practices, care, delivery, new treatments and the latest news on all diabetes research, and findings. Get discounted admission to our annual Diabetes UK Professional Conference, a copy of our Update magazine as well as our supporter magazine Balance and much more.
As a professional member, you'll receive:
- discounted admission to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference - (currently free for full-time students)
- quarterly professional magazine Diabetes Update gives you the latest on all diabetes-related developments
- the option of a discounted online subscription to Diabetic Medicine – our monthly journal publishing reviews and original articles in the fields of diabetes research and practice
- free quarterly issues of Balance, our supporter magazine
- the option to sign up as a member of the Young Diabetologists and Endocrinologists' Forum (YDEF) - a forum for young diabetologists.
- a monthly e-newsletter for professionals.
For an annual cost of just £38 by direct debit or £40 by credit or debit card, we will give you the information you need at your fingertips, helping you to ease the concerns of people living with diabetes.
Need help in signing up?
For more membership information, please get in touch with our Helpline team – they will be pleased to answer any questions you may have:
- Tel: 0345 123 2399*, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Alternatively, you can write to Supporter Care, Diabetes UK, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
*Calls to 0345 numbers cost no more than calls to geographic (01 and 02) numbers and must be included in inclusive minutes on mobile phones and discount schemes. Calls from landlines are typically charged between 2p and 10p per minute while calls from mobiles typically cost between 10p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles to 0345 numbers are included in free call packages. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
Outside the UK
If you are not based in the UK but would like to become a professional member, please call our helpline on +44 345 123 2399 or email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org