We are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to support the E-commerce and Trading team to help prepare for Christmas 2017 and the launch of our 2017 Autumn Winter catalogue for our online shop.
E-commerce Office Volunteer
E-commerce and Trading
Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London, E1 1FH
How to apply
To apply please read therole description (Word, 128KB) and submit your CV with a brief summary of why you would be great for this opportunity (max 200 words) toDarren.firstname.lastname@example.org 11August 2017.
If successful, you will be asked to take part in an informal telephone conversation or face to face chat about the role.
- Setting up products on the Diabetes UK Online Shop. Products will be featured in the upcoming Autumn Winter 2017 catalogue.
- Upload new products onto the online shop including images and product information.
- Complete administrative tasks to support the trading team
We're looking for people who:
- have a keen interst in eCommerce with an eye for detail
- want to offer suggestions on improving current structures
- are able to use Microsoft Excel
- work well as part of a team
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of the Trading team supporting us to deliver a profitable 2017
- We will provide you access to the relevant systems to allow you to complete your task and offer additional training and support to ensure you feel valued and able to offer Diabetes UK something for the future.
- You will work directly with the eCommerce & Trading Manager and have the support of the team along the way.
- Learn, ask questions, make suggestions and have fun.
- The opportunity to learn new skills
- Reimbursement of out of office expenses incurred while carrying out activities for Diabetes UK, e.g. travel, lunch