These documents are essential reading for everyone who volunteers with us.
- Outlines the organisation's approach and commitment to volunteering, which shapes how we work with you.
- How to raise concerns or complaints as a volunteer, and how the organisation will approach them.
- How to keep safe, legal and healthy while volunteering.
- How to raise concerns about business standards.
- What we expect from you when using social media.
Volunteers are entitled and encouraged to claim out-of-pocket expenses incurred as a result of their volunteering. See the Volunteer Expenses Policy below for more information on what you can claim for and how to claim. Please note that, as mentioned in the policy, the limits set for travel and subsistence will be different for some roles, such as those which require volunteers to travel nationally.
- This policy provides information and guidance about volunteer expenses for our staff, volunteers and local group treasurers.This policy provides information and guidance about volunteer expenses for our staff, volunteers and local group treasurers.
- Volunteer Expenses Claim Form (Word, 88KB)
- Use this form to claim expenses.
Customise your social media with a volunteering cover or profile image
Simply download and save as a photo and then upload to your Facebook or Twitter.