You can have a simple Will written or updated free of charge through one of our free Will schemes, any time of the year.
You can provide for family and friends and – if you choose to – leave us a gift. You don’t need to have a link to diabetes to take part.
Let your gift be a cure for diabetes
If you have your Will written or updated for free with us, there's no obligation to leave us a gift. But once you’ve made sure friends and family are looked after, we’d be very grateful if you'd consider it.
Gifts in Wills fund a third of our work. They're vital if we're to keep breaking new ground in research and care, and find a cure for the next generation of people living with diabetes, like Marley.
If you're 18 or over, you can have a simple Will written or updated free of charge any time of the year, by a local solicitor
- Get in touch with Becky or Jenny from the Gifts in Wills team at email@example.com or call 020 7424 1854.
- We'll send you a pack in the post with contact details for local solicitors.
- Book an appointment with one of the solicitors.
- Fill in the declaration form in the pack and take it with you.
Get in touch to be referred today
- On or after Tuesday, 1 October, go to the Free Wills Month website and enter your postcode to see if your local solicitors are taking part. (If not, please use National Free Wills Network).
- Pick a charity to support, like Diabetes UK
- Book an appointment.
- Go to the Free Wills Month website to download and complete the short Will Planner to help you prepare.
Free Wills Month website
Get in touch
If you'd like more information about Free Wills Month or National Free Wills Network, please get in touch with Becky and Jenny from our friendly Gifts in Wills team by calling 020 7424 1854 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to be able to thank you personally if you've remembered us in your Will. But whether you tell us is, of course, completely up to you.