- Add the oil to a large saucepan. Add the onions and stir over a medium heat for4-5 minutes, until soft and starting to brown.
- Add the celery, courgettes and aubergines, and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the pine nuts and basil. Mix and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Bring down to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add half the basil and pine nuts. Cook for 1 minute and place in a serving dish. Top with the leftover basil and pine nuts, and serve with the spaghetti.
- To make the spaghetti: Prepare the courgettes with a spiraliser, then place in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and toss in a little olive oil, and serve.
- If you don't have a spiraliser, use a sharp knife to cut long, thin strips from the courgette. Take a slice from along the whole length of each one to give a at base from which to work, then place the long edge on the board so it is steady when slicing the rest of it.
- Freezing instructions: Defrost in the fridge or in the microwave then reheat until piping hot throughout.