- Squeeze 1 wedge of lemon over the chicken. Place the chicken in a pan and just cover with boiling water. Add a lid and simmer for 5–6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave with the lid on for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the soya beans, salad leaves and spring onions to your container. Next, add the cucumber, tomato and cress.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and tahini, and place in a small container with a leak-proof lid.
- Drain the chicken, allow to cool and then slice.
- Arrange the chicken on top of the salad. Serve with the second wedge of lemon, a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a pinch of black pepper. Pop the lid on and pack with the tahini dressing, if eating this salad on the go.