- Add the sunflower oil to a pan with the onion, cook for 2 minutes, then add the chicken and stir for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the red pepper, carrot, mushrooms and aubergine, and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Stir in the curry paste and sultanas, and mix well.
- Next, add the rice to the vegetables, mixing well. Then, add the boiling water and mix again. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat to low. Cover and cook for 11 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave for 5 minutes without removing the lid.
- Add the peas, coriander and olive oil to the rice. Mix well and serve.
- For a veggie version, add an extra pepper, a chopped courgette and a can of chickpeas.
- You could also use turkey, prawns or salmon instead of chicken.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Then defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping hot throughout.