- Heat a large non-stick saucepan and fry the chicken breasts until brown on each side. You can add a small amount of water into the pan if the chicken is sticking to the pan.
- Add the onion, garlic and peppers and continue to fry for 2–3 minutes.
- Stir well, bring to the boil cover and simmer gently for 40–45 minutes.
- This dish works well with lean cubed pork or turkey.
- You could use mixed beans or chickpeas if you prefer.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping hot throughout.