- Heat the rapeseed oil in a pan and add the onion. Cook for three minutes, until the onion is just starting to brown, then add the cubed chicken breast. Stir for 3–4 minutes.
- Next, add the pepper, sultanas, cumin, white pepper and crushed garlic to the pan. Mix well and cook for 4–5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add the lentils to the pan along with the frozen sweetcorn. Heat through for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley and serve with salad.
- Swap the chicken for tofu for a tasty, vegetarian alternative.