- Add the oil to a pan and add the onions and peppers. Cook for 5 minutes until soft and add the chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the tikka paste and stir for 1-2 minutes until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes, mix again and bring to a gentle boil then cover and simmer gently for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the coriander, stir well then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the yogurt, sprinkle with the remaining coriander and serve immediately.
- Works well with turkey or cubed salmon.
- Serve with rice or naan and plenty of salad. Great wrapped in a roti with lots of salad.