- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas 4 and brush (or spray) a mini muffin tin with oil.
- Add 1 tsp oil to a pan with the onion and red pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes until softened.
- Remove from the heat and add the courgette and oregano, mix, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the egg, milk and yogurt together. Then, stir in the polenta, flour and baking powder, mix again then stir in the vegetables and grated cheese.
- Spoon into mini muffin tins or mini paper cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, mix together the tomatoes, chilli, mint and vinegar to make the salsa.
- You could use different vegetables, try with cooked corn or peas or replace the courgette with cooked spinach.
- If you don’t have mini muffin tins, you could use mini paper cases.