- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Cut a large square of foil, approx 25cm x 25cm.
- Place the fish, leeks, beans and parsley into the centre of the foil and spoon over the crème fraîche and stock mix, season with the pepper, and then fold and secure into a parcel.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes. Open the parcel and transfer to a serving plate. Serve with a lemon wedge.
- You could use 1 tbsp of white wine or lemon juice in place of stock.
- Try adding other vegetables, such as mangetout or asparagus.
- Steaming food in a parcel means minimum mess and a healthy method of cooking.