- Blend together the coriander, mint, parsley, lime juice and water, and set aside.
- Add the oil to a pan, followed by the onion and the red pepper. Heat for 3–4 minutes until softened.
- Add the chilli, ginger and garlic, and stir for 1–2 minutes. Sprinkle with the curry powder and mix well for another minute.
- Add the fish to the pan, then coat it in all of the spices, taking care not to break up the fish chunks.
- Pour in the green sauce, bring to a gentle boil, then turn down the heat and cook for 3–4 minutes until the fish is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Serve with a sprig of coriander and wedges of lime.
- The sauce is great with chicken or with tofu for a veggie version.
- This dish works with prawns or any fish.