- Add the oil to a pan, add the asparagus and cook for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes, mixing regularly.
- Add the spring onion, flageolet beans, stock and white pepper and bring to the boil Turn down the heat, cover and simmer gently for 6-8 minutes, until the asparagus is tender.
- Add the spinach and cucumber, bring back to the boil, then remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool completely, then chill in the fridge. Just before serving, add the herbs, avocado and yogurt, then lend until smooth.
- Place into bowls and garnish with chopped cucumber and radish.
- Experiment with different herbs, such as mint or coriander. Works best with a combination of complementary herbs.
- Try using lettuce or watercress in place of spinach.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing before adding the herbs, avocado and yogurt. Defrost in the fridge then add the herbs, avocado and yogurt and blend.