- In a large pan, bring the lemonade to boiling point. Add the jelly and gelatine sachet and stir well, until dissolved.
- Pour two thirds of the jelly into a flat container and place in the fridge to set.
- Whisk the yogurt into the remaining jelly.
- Once the bottom layer is set, pour on the jelly and yogurt mixture and return to the fridge to set.
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Try making with different colours and flavours of jellies or yogurts.
- We used fun shapes to make the sweets here, but you could just cut into 20 squares.