- Add the egg to a bowl and beat in the yogurt, cornflour and cheese. Stir in the spring onion and sweetcorn. Add a grind of pepper.
- Lightly oil a mug and add the ingredients. Heat for two minutes on full power (800W). Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Can either be eaten directly from the mug or turned out onto a plate and served with salad or seasonal vegetables.
- Frozen peas work well instead of corn, or try a mixture of both.
- Add some fresh basil, chives, coriander or parsley for extra flavour.