- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lightly oil a shallow muffin tray.
- Cut the filo pastry into 8cm squares and spray a little oil on one side. Arrange a filo square into each of the muffin compartments. Spray more squares with oil and add them on top. Repeat so each muffin compartment has three layers of pastry.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by mixing together the eggs, pumpkin, yoghurt and spices in a large bowl.
- Place the filling into the pastry cases and bake for 10-12 minutes until the filo case is lightly browned and the pumpkin still feels a bit wobbly in the centre. Top with the pumpkin seeds and orange zest to serve.
- If you prefer, you could make one large pie - line a baking tin with the filo pastry and allow an extra 8-10 minutes cooking time.