- Finely zest the oranges, then add the zest to a jug with boiling water.
- Stir in the jelly sachet until fully dissolved.
- Cut the pith from the orange, then segment the flesh leaving the pith behind. Roughly chop and add to the jug.
- Squeeze the core of the orange to get any juice out, then add that to the jug.
- Allow to cool, then put into a large jar, mix, then seal and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours. Store in the fridge - keeps for 5 days.
- Chop the marmalade up with a spoon before eating to make spreading easier.
- For a vegetarian or vegan version, use an unflavoured, seaweed-based gelling agent and use sugar-free squash and sweetener.