- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, around 3-5 minutes. Plunge them into cold water, drain and reserve.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok. Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and courgette, stir-fry for another minute add the broad beans and pak choy. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles, stir-fry for 2 minutes and add the beansprouts, pineapple, soy sauce and lime juice. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes and add the coriander.
- Put into a bowl, top with the peanuts and lime wedges.
- For a side dish, cut half a cucumber into ribbons with a vegetable peeler and add fresh coriander leaves and a squeeze of lime.
- To add more protein to this dish, use soya beans in place of broad beans or add some tofu.