- Place the potato, leek and stock into a pan.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Add the cream cheese, season to taste and blend until smooth. Top with the leek slices to serve.
- Try adding 2-3 cloves garlic with the leek. No need to crush them as you’re blending the dish.
- To give this soup a rich green colour and an extra portion of vegetables, add a handful of defrosted frozen peas with the cream cheese.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost thoroughly and reheat until piping hot. The soup may separate while frozen, so stir vigorously when reheating to keep the consistency.