- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Cut the squash in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds and bake 35-40 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, add the quinoa to a pan of boiling water, bring to the boil and turn down the heat. Cover and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the oil to another pan and cook the onions and pepper for 5 minutes. Add the cumin, garlic and chilli flakes and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Drain off any excess water from the quinoa and stir it into the onion mixture. Add the pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Mound the quinoa onto the squash, top with the tomatoes and bake a further 10 minutes. Serve with sprigs of rosemary.
- You could use couscous or bulgar wheat for the stuffing, instead of the quinoa.
- Try using different spices, such as curry paste, or fresh herbs, such as coriander or tarragon.
- Top with a little low-fat cheese if desired.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat in the oven or microwave until piping hot.