- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Lightly spray an oven tray with oil.
- Place the onions and peppers onto the tray and bake for 10 minutes, mixing around a couple of times to ensure even cooking.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the fish with lime juice and spread the curry paste carefully over each fillet.
- Mix together the coriander and lime zest and press onto the mackerel fillets, on top of the curry paste.
- Place the fish on top of the peppers and bake for a further 12-15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. Serve with wedges of lime.
- Experiment with other fish for this dish such as tilapia, cod, bream, haddock or salmon.
- Try with other herbs such as parsley or dill. Or use mustard in place of curry paste.