- Preheat the oven 180°C/gas mark 4 and lightly oil a baking sheet with 1 tsp of oil.
- Rinse the cauliflower in cold water, shake off any excess, then add to a bowl. Sprinkle with turmeric and mix well. Place on the baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes, until the edges are starting to char, then set aside.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tsp oil to a pan and add the onion. Cook for 3-4 minutes until softened, but not browned.
- Add the sweet potato, red pepper, garlic, cumin and curry paste, then cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Pour over the stock, mix well, cover, then simmer for 8-10 minutes until the potato is almost tender.
- Add the paneer, chickpeas and peas, then continue to boil without the lid for 5-6 minutes. Stir in the yogurt and serve topped with the roasted cauliflower.
- Experiment with mixed beans or cannellini beans rather than chick peas.
- Try adding different vegetables such as 150g fresh spinach or mushrooms.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave, then reheat until piping hot throughout.