- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7.
- Place the bulgar wheat into a bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover by about 1cm. Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then drain off any excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes onto a baking sheet with the peppers and roast for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Gently toss through the bulgar wheat with the remaining ingredients and season well.
- For a gluten-free version, use quinoa in place of bulgar wheat.
- This is also great served warm with chilli, chicken or lamb tagine.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave to serve, or reheat in the oven or microwave.