- Add the onions to a pan with the rapeseed oil and cook gently for 6–7 minutes until softened and starting to brown.
- Add the pepper and sage. Then add the breadcrumbs, sweet potato and 200ml water from the boiled potato.
- Mix well, place the mixture in a lightly oiled ovenproof dish and bake for 20 minutes until the top has browned.
- If you don’t like sage, try adding a tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley and a teaspoon of dried thyme or use oregano or tarragon instead.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in portions then defrost in the fridge,or defrost in a microwave and reheat until piping hot.