- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ gas 4. With a fork, thoroughly mash the bananas, then beat them a little.
- Add the apples, oats, apple juice, raisins, seeds and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Oil a baking sheet and spread out the mixture to a depth of 2cm.
- Bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, cut into 16 portions and serve.
- You can add sesame, hemp or poppy seeds, and linseeds to this recipe. Or, you could buy a bag of ready-mixed seeds.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container for a couple of days, or in the fridge for up to one week.