- Place the sliced pork into a bowl with the lime juice and black pepper, mix well and reserve.
- Add 1 tsp of the oil to a saucepan. Add the onion and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring until browned.
- Add the ginger, garlic, chilli, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer gently for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the other tsp of oil to a separate frying pan and cook the pork for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add the soy sauce, bean sprouts, radishes, spring onions and egg noodles to the saucepan, mix well andbring up to boiling point.
- Divide into bowls, top with sliced pork and a few coriander leaves.
- For a veggie version use pieces of marinated tofu in place of pork.
- This recipe works well with chicken, salmon or prawns.