- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve, then add to a pan with 150ml water. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer gently for 15 minutes. Drain off any unabsorbed water and fluff with a fork.
- Place the quinoa in a bowl with the garlic, raisins, cumin, spring onion, tomato puree and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, lightly oil a baking tray and halve the peppers lengthways, leaving the stems in place and removing the seeds.
- Divide the quinoa evenly between the peppers and top each with a tomato quarter and a small piece of mozzarella.
- Place the peppers onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes until the peppers have softened and the cheese has melted. Sprinkle with chives and a grind of black pepper.
- You can assemble these the day before and leave in the fridge overnight and then bake them just before they are needed.
- You could add other spices, such as curry powder, or use couscous instead of quinoa.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in portions then defrost in the microwave. Heat until piping-hot, stirring regularly. Eat immediately and discard any leftovers.