- Divide the cottage cheese between two bowls.
- Add sundried tomato, basil and a pinch of white pepper to one bowl, and mix.
- Add the spring onion, Parma ham and a pinch of pepper to the other bowl, and mix.
- Spoon the mixtures evenly into the hollow of the celery pieces, and sprinkle the sun-dried tomato ones with a pinch of paprika.
- Use pieces of sweet pepper or hollowed out cucumber rather than celery.
- Try experimenting with flavours - you could add curry paste or try different herbs such as coriander or dill.
- By sprinkling one flavour with paprika you can easily identify which canapés are vegetarian.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in portions then defrost in the microwave. Heat until piping-hot, stirring regularly. Eat immediately and discard any leftovers.