- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ gas 6. Cube the chicken and add to a bowl with the yogurt, paprika, cumin and turmeric, then mix well to coat the chicken.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with garam masala.
- Lightly oil a baking tray and arrange the onion and pepper evenly over it, then place the chicken pieces on the onion and pepper, and arrange the tomatoes on top.
- Roast for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked, and serve with basmati rice or salad.
- Use curry paste if you don't have all the spices, or add grated fresh ginger and crushed garlic for extra flavour.
- You can mix the chicken, spices and yogurt together in a food bag and keep in the fridge for a few hours before you start cooking, which helps the flavours to infuse.
- Spicy dishes do not usually need any added salt, which means they're better for your heart.
- Skinless chicken is rich in protein and has almost half the fat and saturated fat of skin-on chicken.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat thoroughly until piping-hot throughout.