- Add the sliced red pepper, red onion, coriander and lime juice to a bowl. Mix well and reserve.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, mix the yogurt with the tandoori paste and then stir in the copped chicken.
- Place the chapattis in a preheated dry frying pan over a medium heat for 45 seconds on each side to warm them through.
- Lay the chapattis out and spread the chicken over half of each chapatti. Add the salad leaves, then top with the red pepper and onion mixture.
- Roll them up, tucking in the sides and enjoy.
- The mix of yogurt and tandoori paste in this recipe gives you the moisture of mayonnaise without the fat. Try it mixed into cooked potatoes for a spicy potato salad.
- Choose chapattis without fat and don't add extra fat when serving, if you're watching your weight.
- Chapattis are made with wholemeal flour so are higher in fibre and great for making a quick meal. You could fill them with salad and avocado, or use leftover lamb instead of chicken.